Full-Time Compliance Executive
• Monitor changes in regulatory laws and regulations and work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure compliance.
• Carries out regular risk-based compliance checks to ensure that the company’s processes are in compliance with the relevant Acts and regulations.
• Work on Anti-Money Laundering matters, such as names screening, transactions monitoring and reporting, etc.
• Conducts due diligence on various stakeholders, including business partners.
• Prepares reports for submission to the company’s senior management, Board of Directors and/or regulators.
• Assist in Compliance-related projects UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• A good degree in law / finance / accountancy with 2 to 5 years of experience in capital market.
• Written and spoken English must be above average. Competency in Mandarin is an added advantage.
• One who is highly self-motivated, communicates and interacts well with people.
• Able to work under stress and tight deadlines.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply as well.
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
(3) Working Experience
(4) Expected Salary
** Kindly attached a copy of your academic transcripts and certifications together with your resume **
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
30 total views, 1 today