Full-Time Compliance Executive
• Advise on regulatory issues and liaise with regulators on regulatory matters.
• Carry out risk-based compliance checks to ensure the company’s continuous compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Work on AML/CFT matters, such as names screening, transactions monitoring etc.
• Assist in Compliance-related projects UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
• Prepare reports for submission to the company’s senior management, Board of Directors and/or regulators.
• Facilitate various compliance-related training for staff and promotion of compliance awareness and culture.
• A good degree in law / finance / accountancy.
• Written and spoken English must be above average. Competency in Chinese language is an added advantage.
• One who is highly self-motivated, communicates and interacts well with people.
• Able to work well under stress and tight deadlines.
• Fresh graduates or candidates with less than 1 year of working experience.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
176 total views, 1 today