Full-Time Company Secretarial Executives/Assistants
• Provide corporate secretarial services to the group of companies;
• Ensure that the statutory books & records are properly maintained and updated;
• Draft resolutions in writings, prepare annual returns/reports and other relevant statutory documents;
• Assist in the preparation of all matters relating to meetings of the Board of Directors, Board Committees, and Annual/Extraordinary General Meetings;
• Performing all aspects of administrative day-to-day operations of company secretarial functions
• I.C.S.A. or relevant diploma or degree;
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for junior positions;
• Individual must be proactive, analytical, meticulous and committed; & have
• good command of written and spoken English.
How to ApplyInterested candidates, please submit C.V. to email@example.com.
158 total views, 1 today