Full-Time Company Secretarial Assistant
KH Lim Group of Companies is a well-established Accounting and Business Advisory firm with over 20 years of experience in providing Accounting, Taxation and Company Secretarial services to a wide range of customers from different industries. Due to our recent expansion, we are seeking suitable candidates to join our company which situated in Mid Valley City. Our company structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
Below are the job scopes and responsibilities as a Company Secretarial Assistant: –
• Assist the company secretary in maintaining the corporate files by understanding the packing of files and filing of the documents.
• Assist the company secretary to provide basic secretarial services to clients.
• Prepare the relevant documents such as resolutions, company statutory forms, minutes, and all other documents as requested by the clients from time to time.
• Maintain the statutory registers of the company and ensuring that statutory forms are filled and submitted accordingly.
• Assist in coordinating and attending the meetings such as Board Meetings, General Meetings, Committees Meetings and other meetings includes preparation of board papers and minutes writing.
• Prepare and draft emails, letters, notice, minutes and others.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may email the resume to email@example.com or contact 016-6262422 for further information. Thank you.
81 total views, 2 today