Full-Time Company Secretarial Assistant
• Assist the company secretary in maintaining the corporate files by understanding the packing of files and filing of the documents.
• Assist the company secretary to provide basic secretarial services to clients.
• Prepare the relevant documents such as resolutions, company statutory forms, minutes, and all other documents as requested by the clients from time to time.
• Maintain the statutory registers of the company and ensuring that statutory forms are filled and submitted accordingly.
• Assist in coordinating and attending the meetings such as Board Meetings, General Meetings, Committees Meetings and other meetings includes preparation of board papers and minutes writing.
• Prepare and draft emails, letters, notice, minutes and others.
How to ApplyInterested applicants may email the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
166 total views, 1 today