Full-Time Cloud Solution Consultant (Technology Pre-Sales) – Graduate Program
This vacancy is for a highly talented individual to join Oracle’s International Cloud Solution Hub based in Kuala Lumpur, delivering Pre-Sales services to customers via video, telephone and interactive digital tools.
The main responsibility of the Cloud Platform Sales Consultant is to secure Oracle solution selection through a preeminent engagement with our customers. They will assist Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and Partners to drive the sales of Oracle IaaS and PaaS offerings. You will get to work with our Customers to address their business requirements by deploying best in class Oracle Cloud solutions.
Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Technology and role training will prepare you for supporting our Customers and Sales Representatives.
If you have a passion for Cloud technologies, then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with your business acumen.
For more information about Oracle Cloud please visit: https://cloud.oracle.com/home
Read more about Oracle Cloud Solution Hub : https://www.oracle.com/cloud/solution-hubs/index.html
• Deliver an outstanding customer experience
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Solutions delivering focused Oracle Sales Consulting expertise to help our customers understand the value of Oracle’s Solutions
• Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle
• Create and deliver customer presentations that articulate Oracle’s Solutions and their value associated to customer’s requirements
• Build and deliver compelling customer demonstrations to contribute to sales success
• Represent Oracle at online marketing events relevant to the industry
• Own the functional and technical responses to tenders with help of the broader Sales Consulting team
• Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Pre-Sales and Product Management communities
The successful candidate should have
A solid understanding of:
Database, Java/Python, Integration/Analytics, Networking
Good to knowledge / projects :
Mobile Applications Development, Chatbot, IOT, ML, AI, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Cloud Security
Customer Engagement Skills:
o Excellent communication skills, able to articulate messages very clearly. You are a storyteller
o Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers
o Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done may require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers
o Team worker
o Comfortable in delivering presentations in person and remotely.
How to ApplyWhat we offer:The International Oracle Cloud Solution Hub will provide you:• An environment that is focused on continuous learning.• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills• A role combining technical knowledge and sales.• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners• Attractive salary and benefits• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your careerApplications may be submitted to Oracle’s Graduate Program Manager(Daniel.email@example.com )
148 total views, 2 today