Full-Time Client Services Executive
• Handle investors & financial adviser’s enquiries and transactional needs via phone, email and live chat effectively.
• Responsible in providing reliable and accurate explanation or solutions professionally and promptly.
• Able to explain basic investment concepts and product features to investors.
• Liaise with appropriate departments to resolve issues brought up by customers.
• Consolidate investors & financial advisers’ feedback and seek to improve service quality and user-friendliness of iFAST website.
• Undertakes special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as required by superior or business owner.
• Proficient in English and Mandarin.
• Diploma or Degree holder with 1 year working experience.
• Candidates who possessed at least 1 – 2 years of experiences in customer service will have an advantage.
• Able to read and write in Mandarin.
• Customer orientation and initiative.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrates the ability to learn and work well under pressure.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
163 total views, 1 today