Full-Time Claim Analyst (contract renewable – mandarin speaker)
The claims analyst, under the guidance of the financial administrator, provides support and services on expense claims as follows:-
– Verify and examine the claims before it is approved, processed and paid to ensure that it’s compliance to the applicable expense and travel policies and that the required supporting documents are attached as per country specific employee handbook and travel policy.
– Notify the requestor of actions required if there are any issues with the expense claims in a timely manner – Communicate any clear instructions to requestors regarding changes that need to be made to their claims.
– Responsible in the preparation of payment files and reconciliation files on a timely basis.
– Perform administrative matters which is not limited to reclassification entries and preparation of intercompany charges for billing to head office.
– Perform additional duties as assigned by the finance administrator
The claims analyst displays client service orientation and deals with claims related queries from requestors, ensuring that issues and solutions are communicated accordingly.
The claims analyst is a proactive individual who has good interpersonal and effective communication skills. They are excellent listeners and display good client engagement and negotiation skills. These individuals are able to cope well in conflict situations. They display the required accuracy and attention to detail and have good planning and organizing ability.
Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
How to ApplyInterested applicants, please send updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
181 total views, 1 today