Full-Time Chemist / Assist. Manager, Technical/R&D & QC
Position : Assistant Manager, Technical/R&D & Quality Control
Reports to: Manager, Technical/R&D & Quality Control
Key Responsibilities / Authority:
QESH Management System
1. Oversee and supervise daily Quality Control operations
2. Ensure in-coming raw materials & product conformance
3. Manage non-conformance and customer’s complaint.
4. Driver for quality improvement programme.
5. Assist with management of Integrated Management System ISO 9001/ ISO 14000 quality standard certification and audit.
6. Support Company’s Workplace Safety and Health committee and IMS Management Representative.
Technical Support / Development
1. Provide technical support on product application
2. Support R&D and technological transfers on new products and applications.
1. Maintain products’ safety data sheet.
2. Prepare technical reports for Management information.
3. Ensure all technical and safety reports are properly kept for review by the authority when required.
Minimum Qualification : Diploma in Chemistry
How to ApplyInterested candidate please apply with your updated resume via email email@example.com before 30 April 2018.We are regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
45 total views, 1 today