Job Vacancy: Chemist (3 Position)
• To conduct laboratory analysis on chemical product parameters.
• To conduct jar test analysis for water and wastewater samples.
• To design and formulate new R&D chemical product
• Prepare technical and commercial proposals for client.
• Test run, monitor and commission plants.
• Fine-tune and trouble-shoot plants.
• Candidate must possess at least an Advanced / Higher Diploma, Bachelor / Master Degree in Science, Chemistry, Environment or others.
• Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
• Able to communicate in English and Malay.
• Applicants must possess valid driving license and preferably with own transport.
• Willing to work at sites.
• Willing to travel (East Malaysia/Overseas)
• Ideally some experiences in conducting jar tests, trouble shoots, design, installation,
• and commissioning of water and wastewater treatment plants.
• Ability to perform laboratory analysis skill.
Successful candidate will be station at either: (1) 40 , Jalan Apollo U5/193, Bandar Pinggiran Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor. or (2) 7, Jalan Perindustrian SIS, Taman Perindustrian SIS 228, 43700, Beranang, Selangor
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to send in their applications and CV to Mr Chong Kin Yuen (email@example.com), stating full personal particulars, working experience, present and expected salaries. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
199 total views, 1 today