The company is an established manufacturer of Marine, Industrial and Decorative Paints & Powder Coatings. It provides a total solution to the needs of protection and decoration. It runs on a state-of-the-art facility along Jalan Kapar, Klang, Selangor. The plant can produce an average of 12,000 tonnes/year of marine, industrial and decorative paints, etc.
• Handle the raw material / finished goods inspection to ensure quality is compliant to company’s standards
• Reviewing and reporting the project progress to superior
• Responsible for the quality assurance of the in-process product
• Monitor and keep track the lab equipment to ensure the equipments schedules for service maintenance timely to upkeep the lab equipment in an optimal condition
• To perform other duties required by the superior
• Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Chemistry or equivalent
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• Willing to work in Taman Perindustrian Meru, Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
99 total views, 1 today