Full-Time Channel Sales Manager
1) Self-driven to plan, strategize and execute all sales activities to achieve agreed sales target.
2) Expand channel network base, manage existing key accounts through interpersonal rapport and sales visits.
3) Prompt in handling customer enquiries or complaints and provide ideal solution
4) Ability to cross sell and up sell available products.
5) Monitor quotation progress of customer order and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.
6) Committed to achieve monthly sales target and follow-through on collection.
7) Prepare weekly sales activities report, funnel report and monthly KPI report.
8) Conduct products training and presentation.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma.
2) Minimum 2 years of work experience in related field.
3) Must possess excellent communication/presentation skills in English.
4) Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills, positive work attitude and result oriented.
5) Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
6) Willing to travel and possess own transport.
1) Work 5 days week.
2) Attractive Incentive scheme.
3) Petrol/Car Maintenance Allowance and mobile phone subsidy.
4) PA Insurance covered.
5) Medical cares.
6) Opportunity to travel oversea for holidays on company trip.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to apply online or write-in with a full resume stating qualifications, contact number, working experience, and expected salary together with a recent passport-sized photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: No 1, (Ground Floor & 1st Floor), Jalan Bukit Kecil 1A, Taman Sri Nibong, 11900, Bayan Lepas, Penang. Tel : 604-646 2317 Fax : 604-646 6308 Person In-Charge : CL LEE H/P : +6017 – 4676777 Email : email@example.com
119 total views, 1 today