Full-Time Call Center Customer Service
– Handle inbound and outbound calls, dispatching of suppliers (towing, technician service) and correspondences for all other client services.
– Assist clients as necessary by taking required actions to arrange services and benefits according to subscriber’s needs and policy coverage. Act as the liaison between the end-customer and the third-party providers.
– Document all conversations, correspondence and actions into the case management system.
– Ensure follow-up requirements are clearly documented and ongoing cases are accurately briefed to new staff when required.
– Work in a team environment to ensure proper case handling. Coordinate with claims team in Singapore to ensure seamless turnaround time of claims assessment.
– To support medical assistance team with administration of and communication on intercompany and outbound emergency medical assistance cases
– Complete the requisite training for medical assistance as scheduled by Team Leads and Quality & Training department
– Basic Salary RM2400 + RM200 (language allowance) + shift allowances
How to Apply- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any field.- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.- Must possess a confident telephone manner with exceptional communication skills.- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.- Full-Time and Permanent Position.Interested candidates, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, Attn: Liz Pak. Email Subject: Call Center Customer Service
62 total views, 1 today