Full-Time CAE Engineer [Finite Element Analysis (FEA)]
Sitting within the R&D Engineering Innovation Department, “CAE Engineer [FEA]” will play a critical role in the design and development of next generation outstanding Air-Conditioner (AC) products from Panasonic.
This “CAE Engineer [FEA]” is mainly responsible for supporting AC product design and development through computer-based design analysis activities at Panasonic Global Air-Conditioning (AC) R&D Centre in Malaysia.
HPC (High Performance Computing) cluster is used for performing Virtual FEA simulations to provide design analysis solutions to the Design Engineers in the Development Project Teams.
Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Design Engineers at all levels.
– Graduating Final Year students (graduating in 2018 or 2019) from Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering or Master of Engineering Science programme are encouraged to apply.
– Required Grade: CGPA 3.00 or above.
– Fresh graduates/entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply as on-the-job training is provided accordingly.
– Experienced Junior FEA Engineers are also welcome to apply.
– Interest and passion for CAE simulation-driven product development.
– Good understanding of the principles and practical application of FEA, with previous hands-on experience in Capstone Project / Final Year Project (FYP) preferred.
– Good working knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (CAD software such as SolidWorks or equivalent) is preferred.
– Good understanding of “Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials / Mechanics of Solids, and Engineering Materials” principles is preferred.
– Good attitude, responsible, committed, self-motivated, and good team-working skills.
– Good analytical skills, and good quantitative skills.
– High level of initiative, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Ability to perform work with high attention to accuracy and details.
– Ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information, both in writing and verbally.
– High levels of personal motivation to join a growing FEA Team and sees development opportunity in doing so, takes a proactive approach to self-development.
– Required language: English
– Applicants must be willing to work at Panasonic Global AC R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Applicants should be MALAYSIAN citizens.
How to ApplyWe offer an attractive remuneration package with good benefits commensurate with your qualifications. Applicants interested in & qualified for this position, please email your CV/Resume with a Cover Letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to: Mr. Yap, Manager, Engineering Innovation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: "Open until filled" - please apply ASAP!
55 total views, 1 today