Full-Time CAE Engineer [Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)]
Sitting within the R&D Engineering Innovation Department, CFD Engineer in the CFD Team performs a wide variety of simulations.
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Computational Aeroacoustics (CAA) models are utilised to directly impact Air-Conditioner (AC) unit design for cooling systems.
Additionally, Conjugate Heat Transfer simulations are utilised to predict heat transfer of AC heat exchanger systems.
Development of new and existing procedures in the above domains is a core responsibility.
HPC (High Performance Computing) cluster is used for performing simulations to provide design advice to Design Engineers in the Development Project Teams.
Building and maintaining effective working relationships with Design Engineers at all levels.
Collaborate with counterparts at sister companies in CFD related activities, including joint efforts to solve problems.
– Graduating Final Year students (graduating in 2018 or 2019) from Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering or Master of Engineering Science programme are encouraged to apply.
– Required Grade: CGPA 3.00 or above.
– Fresh graduates/entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply as on-the-job training is provided accordingly.
– Experienced Junior CFD Engineers are also welcome to apply.
– Interest and passion for CAE simulation-driven product development.
– Good understanding of the principles and practical application of CFD, with previous hands-on experience in Capstone Project / Final Year Project (FYP) preferred.
– Good working knowledge of 3D CAD modelling (CAD software such as SolidWorks or equivalent) is preferred.
– Good understanding of “Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Heat Transfer” principles is preferred.
– Good attitude, responsible, committed, self-motivated, and good team-working skills.
– Good analytical skills, and good quantitative skills.
– High level of initiative, and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
– High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Ability to perform work with high attention to accuracy and details.
– Ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information, both in writing and verbally.
– High levels of personal motivation to join a growing CFD Team and sees development opportunity in doing so, takes a proactive approach to self-development.
– Required language: English – for reporting & day-to-day work.
– Additional language: Mandarin – an added advantage as able to directly liaise with Panasonic counterparts at Panasonic company in China for providing CFD Support Services.
– Applicants must be willing to work at Panasonic Global AC R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Applicants should be MALAYSIAN citizens.
How to ApplyWe offer an attractive remuneration package with good benefits commensurate with your qualifications. Applicants interested in & qualified for this position, please email your CV/Resume with a Cover Letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to: Mr. Yap, Manager, Engineering Innovation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: "Open until filled" - please apply ASAP!
97 total views, 1 today