Full-Time C#/ ASP.NET Software Developer
We are looking for a C# developer who is interested in working with the latest versions of several technologies. Specifically C# 6, .NET 4.62, Visual Studio 2015, Azure cloud, ASP.NET MVC 5, REST. There will be a chance to work on some micro services using RabbitMQ as the IPC as well as traditional web server, and n-tier components. If you haven’t got experience on some of those technologies that are fine, an enthusiastic attitude and the ability to learn quickly can easily overcome that problem.
You will be joining a team of 5, including 4 developers and 1 test/analyst. As we are a small team, this opportunity would suit someone who enjoys taking ownership of their work, is self-driven and enjoys picking up and learning new technologies while making them work well.
We employ testing (unit, automated UI), continuous integration and automated releases, so you can be confident that you will be programming in a productive and quality focused environment where you can spend more time programming and less time fixing the crappy code.
If you have a boring programming job fixing bugs or working with legacy software, this could be an opportunity to move into a more relevant, rewarding and challenging role.
• Develop software using C# 6, .NET 4.6 utilizing MVC, Web API.
• Utilizing socket servers and RabbitMQ to provide IPC and push-based websites.
• Develop micro services for handling async backend processing.
• Interface with front end developers to provide web services to facilitate their requirements.
• Full-time Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 6.00 PM).
• Have a true interest in programming and the capacity to demonstrate it.
• 1+ years of programming experience with C#/ASP.Net (personal or professional).
• Able to work onsite in Malaysia (KL, Kota Damansara).
• Happy to work in a small team and house setting environment.
• Quick learner and friendly to work with, willing to share knowledge with other developers.
How to ApplyIf you are interested or have more questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
831 total views, 1 today