We are looking for a full-time Buyer to join the buying team in managing products on e-commerce platforms.
• Forecasting and development of the range plans
• Supporting Marketing, in store /digital offers / catalogues.
• Buying a range of product that is in line with e-commerce proposition and meets the needs of our customers whilst delivering sales and profit budgets
• Product selection; inquiry and evaluation of product for our category
• Inventory management
• Lead, manage and educate in own categories
• Keep track of all relevant key KPI’s
• Control of all purchasing and sales related activities
• Building solid relationships with key suppliers
• Negotiating terms with existing and new suppliers.
• Diploma / Degree in Marketing or equivalent, preferably 1 – 3 years related working
• Experience as a buyer (general merchandise specialty retail experience highly desirable)
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (on job training will be provided).
• Exceptional relationship management, strong communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical skills (Advanced Excel knowledge)
• The ability independently executes buying strategies
• A strong understanding of product life cycle and quit cycles
• Results-driven, analytical and detailed mind
• Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
• Solution focused with an optimistic approach to challenges
• Work autonomously as well as part of a team
• People willing to roll up their sleeves and do whatever is needed to make stuff happen
How to ApplyInterested applicants are invited to email your resume detailing experience, qualifications and your recent photo to email@example.com
422 total views, 1 today