Full-Time Business Support Executive, iGM
• Responsible in handling respective branch administration & reception and support duties.
• Ensure marketing materials, relevant application and transaction forms are up to date and sufficient stock level at all time.
• Attend enquiries and greetings walk-in customers, prospects, advisers/iGM Wealth Managers & potential candidates.
• Maintain and monitor office facilities, equipments, devices and office’s related assets are functional and workable at all time.
• Plan, organize and arrange business related meetings, updates, discussions, clients’ activities and Marketing activities as requests by iGM directors/Wealth managers/management from time to time.
• Able to conduct training & presentation to potential clients or Advisers/iGM Wealth Managers if needed.
• Compile and arrange administrative task such as courier services, office refreshment supplies and other tasks as given by iGM Directors/management.
• Develop trusting relationships with all parties, include but not limited to iGM Directors/advisers clients and business partners.
• Patience in handling office issues, complaints, and provide timely and effective client/wealth managers supports.
• Confident, professional, discipline, energize and passionate to all walk-in parties as well as business and job functions.
• Reporting to supervisors/management/HQ immediately for any major activities/issues/complaints/potential risk may arise & impact iFAST /iGM business or image.
• Willing to undertake ad-hoc functions, project and related duties as required.
• Personality traits: Attentiveness, detailed oriented, patience, empathy and trustworthy.
• Strong in stress tolerance, able to work fast under pressure.
• Multitasking, able to prioritizes tasks and complete it efficiently.
• Adaptability, ready to adapt in changing working environment.
• Critical thinker, solve problems by analyzing and evaluating information.
• Good command of English and Mandarin, both spoken and written.
• Possess a degree or higher.
• 1 vacancy available: Penang
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work Experiences
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected Salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
122 total views, 1 today