Full-Time Business Executive
A. Job Scope and Responsibilities :
1. Co-ordinate with external company secretary on the preparation and filing of the
2. Support the business by providing corporate information relating to the companies to
3. Perform administrative and logistical activities, which may include drafting and
preparation of relevant letters and documents, travel arrangements, relevant
meetings to support the delivery of Company Secretariat operations.
4. Gather information and appropriate metrics for reporting and collect, input and
update data to maintain databases and confidential files to provide accurate
information in compliance with legislative and organisational requirements.
5. Drafting and vetting of legal documents; updating standard template agreements,
safekeeping of legal documents and maintenance of contract.
6. Liaising with external counsels/legal firms for legal/expert advice.
B. Job Requirements :
1. Good interpersonal, problem solving, technical and analytical skills, detailed and
systematic to support implementation and maintain relationships with key
2. Maintain positive attitude in handling challenges, ability to multi-task, handle stress
and work on ad-hoc customer requests effectively.
3. Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Good command
of spoken and written Chinese will be an advantage.
4. Able to work independently with initiative.
5. Possesses computer literacy in Microsoft Office Applications such as Microsoft Word,
Excel and PowerPoint.
6. Minimum 2 years working experience.
7. Working experience in company secretarial practice or graduates from Law is
How to ApplyEmail to email@example.com
115 total views, 1 today