Full-Time Business Development Specialist
1. Manage sales cycle from prospect to closing independently, discuss progress with management and develop solutions to improve closing ratio.
2. Manage day-to-day operational duties. (Manage and track sales lead flow, gather all clients’ proper documents for submission, report weekly activities & accomplishment, etc).
3. Work closely with Business Development Director in ensuring monthly target achievement and generating new ideas for major campaign planning that fits clients’needs.
4. Manage and execute given task and plans to target all potential clients.
5. Work closely with Business Development, Merchant Support & Marketing teams to make sure all clients are well prep on frontend operation, backend system and any marketing / promotions related.
6. Involve in the planning of all social media activities and marketing for all company projects.
7. Provide assistance on business development opportunities with new and/or existing merchants.
8. Understand current market dynamics, customer pulse and related information on product performance to develop strategic actions for acquitting new client.
9. Manage good relationship with clients and initiate steps to increase revenue as well as maintain a long term sustainable growth and relationship.
10. Client management skills in a cross-functional environment (strategy, analytics, creative and technology) are capable in pitching and preparing attractive proposals and presentations for exciting collaboration.
11. Any other ad hoc tasks that assigned.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin.
Mandarin is preferable as this role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, Assertive, self-disciplined, able to think out of the box, and result-oriented.
4. Extensive knowledge in Social Media, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing and /or Digital Operations.
5. Possess own transport.
6. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
7. Full-Time position available.
8. Proven ability to sell over the phone, in person, and develop strong client relationships.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to email@example.com
134 total views, 1 today