Full-Time Business Development Executive – Specialty Gases
Multinational Company in Gas & Chemical Industry**
To be responsible for sales of Non Electronic Special Gases (NESG) and to achieve target
set in the geographical area assigned to him/her
To win new businesses (including new products from existing customers)
To identify new business opportunities from the industrial listing or any other source of
To prospect competitors’ customers through “cold-calling” in the existing industrial areas
To prepare business proposal and make presentation to potential customers
To work with credit team and check on the prospects financial background before signing
To work with the Account Executives (keepers) and follow-up on lost business and work our
strategies to re-gain them.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Degree in Science, or Engineering discipline such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or
– Good communication skill, proactive attitude and have a mindset of continuous self improving
– Knowledge of all three major languages (English, Malay and Mandarin) is an added advantage.
– Min 3 years related working experience in gas or chemical industry.
– Time management: 40% office work and 60% field work.
– Normal working days will be Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
– Able to enjoy a fair work-life balance
– Salary range Up To RM4,350
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM4,350.00 /month
How to ApplySend your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0128133550
72 total views, 2 today