Full-Time Business Development Executive/Senior Executive, iFAST Global Markets
iFAST Global Markets (“iGM”) is a division of iFAST Capital Sdn Bhd, providing wealth solutions through a team of dedicated in-house advisers/wealth managers to assist investors in making informed and prudent investment decisions. iGM strives to offer consumers personalised and unbiased financial solutions with complete transparency on commissions, fees and information on wealth management products.
• Able to conduct presentations and trainings to iGM team.
• Able to expand iGM business, including identify business opportunities, interview and recruit potential candidates to join the team.
• Develop a trusting relationship with iGM team through your own capacity, network and business development activities.
• Able to plan and implement business/marketing strategies to achieve business goals and target given.
• Willing to keep abreast of investment market trends and committed to continuous learning.
• Patience in handling team issues, complaints, product enquiries and provide timely and effective client supports.
• Confident, professional, and has the drive to succeed.
• Willing to undertake ad-hoc functions, projects and related business duties as required.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Investment, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Wealth Management/Banking/Investments/Unit Trust/Insurance or financial industry.
• Self-motivated, positive, resourceful and desired to success.
• Good planning and organizing skills as well as good learning attitude.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Sales-oriented, pleasant, pro-actively and able to work under pressure.
• Strong interest in investment and insurance products.
• Professional certification such as CFP or RFP or CMSRL holder will have an added advantage.
• Candidates with experience in Private Banking, Premier/Privilege/Priority Banking, UTMC, or asset management companies are encouraged to apply.
• Able to work independently and is a team player.
• Attractive remuneration structure.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
113 total views, 1 today