Full-Time Business Development Executive
• Conduct presentations and training to financial advisers / business partners.
• Develop deep relationships at all levels in key accounts.
• Identify new business opportunities, develop and implement business. strategies to achieve business goals and targets given.
• Maintain insight of investment market trends.
• Deliver effective and efficient client support.
• Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as required.
• 1 year working experience or fresh graduate with a Degree in Business (preferably in Banking/Finance).
• Good understanding of investment.
• Self-motivated, team player & customer centric.
• Good client management & communication skills.
• Sales oriented and able to work under pressure.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Personal Particulars
• Education background
• Work Experiences
• Reason(s) for leaving
• Current and Expected Salary
• Date of availability / Notice Period
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
13 total views, 2 today