Full-Time Business Consultant
About Our Company – Kamakura Corporation
Kamakura Corporation is the world’s leading provider of risk management solutions – software, information and consulting – because successfully managing financial risk while meeting regulatory requirements demands industry-leading research, sound analytics, fully integrated applications, flawless execution and quantifiable results.
Founded in 1990 by Dr. Donald R. van Deventer, Kamakura Corporation is the world’s leading provider of risk management information, risk management software and risk management consulting. Kamakura’s executive team represents a broad and diverse cross-section of in-depth experience in economics, financial management, information technology, credit modeling, risk assessment, accounting, business administration, higher education, banking and regulatory oversight.
Kamakura has served more than 200 clients ranging in size from $1.5 billion in assets to $1.6 trillion in assets. Kamakura’s risk management products are currently used in 34 countries, including the United States, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Austria, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, Russia, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Australia, Japan, China, Korea and many other countries in Asia.
We are looking for suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
Guide clients with Kamakura Corporation software and products in: ALM, FTP, Liquidity Risk Management, IFRS 139/9, Credit Risk Measurement & Modelling, Market Risk, and Basel II and III. Deliver and lead risk advisory projects involving banks in the ASPAC region with focus on project goals and client engagement. Assist in development of business opportunities and enriching Kamakura Corporation risk management software and products. Collaborate as a team in presales and implantation/support activities.
Required Experience and Education:
• Three years of experience and business acumen with advisory/consulting skills in areas of ALM/FTP/Liquidity Risk/Market Risk and Basel II & III (esp. Liquidity Risk, Liquidity Rules) regulations or related risk management areas including credit risk.
• Detailed knowledge of a wide range of financial products; modelling; valuation, finance theory, risk management, regional banking practices.
• Analytical and statistical skills in complex financial environment.
• Bachelor degree or post graduate degree CFA, FRM, CIPM, or CA certification is preferred.
• Ability to clearly communicate and document ideas, and assist in the creation of project plans.
• Demonstrated skill to work independently and under pressure.
• Must be team player and able to work with diverse peer group and clientele.
• Sensitive to cultural differences and varying business customs.
• Acute ability to understand verbal and non-verbal cues.
• Fluent in English both oral and written.
• Travel is required – must be eligible for intercountry visas.
• Position is located in Kuala Lumpur.
How to ApplySend CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
46 total views, 2 today