Full-Time Business Analyst
– Contacting potential/existing clients to establish rapport and set up meetings.
– Recording notes and minutes of meetings both internal and external.
– Prepare for and attend presentations for sales and project activities.
– Attend conferences, meetings and industry events for information gathering and research.
– Responsible for project tasks and ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion.
– Track overall project timelines, create and maintain executive dashboards and followup with stakeholders to ensure the project remains on schedule. Work with the management team to formulate recommended actions and risk mitigation in cases where milestones will be missed.
– Monitor project spending and track against its assigned budget.
– Assist the QA (Quality Assurance) team in the execution and documentation of software tests. Identify and assist in troubleshooting of any issues that are identified.
How to ApplyFill in the questionnaire: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSemxYBkAYt-2WXbhy6NbmAnDU9T8P2Mpp6yPeA6z8J78YcO_g/viewform
150 total views, 1 today