Full-Time Brand & Marketing Associate
1. Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns to achieve key objectives.
2. Develop social media action plan to promote the company.
3. Working with copywriters and designers to develop creatives.
4. Regularly review and understand campaign performance in order to optimize and make strategic decisions.
5. Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
6. Support Brand & Marketing Manager on detailed execution and report.
7. Handle WeChat OA application and follow up.
8. Handle and reply any query/complaint from consumer
1. Degree in Marketing/Public Relations/Journalism or similar.
2. Ability to work with cross-functional team to coordinate for desired output.
3. Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, verbal and written skills.
4. Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization skills and relationship management skills.
5. Self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
6. Up to date with the latest changes in digital marketing.
How to ApplyFor those who are interested, please drop your resume to email@example.com.
39 total views, 6 today