Full-Time AWS System & Network Engineer
– Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
– Share fundamental knowledge of Systems Engineering practices, best practices for utilizing AWS services, and software development methodologies
– Develop and document technical standard operating processes and procedures as needed
– Participate in team reviews of technical requirements, design and implementation plans prior to deployment
– Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions
– Recommend and implement system enhancements that will improve the performance, reliability, and security of the system including installing, upgrading, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration.
– Maintenance of network infrastructure including, routing, switching and security
– Responsible for overseeing physical installation, modification, testing and servicing of data/network communications equipment.
– Oversees hardware and software moves, adds and changes. Ensure the network-computing infrastructure and all related equipment is in working order.
– Responds to all trouble reports related to the network-computing infrastructure. Maintains records of repairs, downtime, changes and updates.
– Responsible for coordinating modification, repair and preventative maintenance of network-computing infrastructure by contacting the appropriate vendor(s).
– Strong ability to work positively with team members, vendors and client’s internal customers
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, in Computer Science/Information Technology/Systems Engineering or equivalent
– Must have previous experience with Amazon Web Services technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, EBD, S3, VPC, IAM, etc.)
– Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
– Hands-on experience with multiple network computing hardware components including routers and switches
– Working knowledge of network routing protocols
– Experience with desktop operating systems and server environments desirable
– Experience with database administration will be added advantages
– Familiar with software development and technology will be added advantages
How to ApplyEmail: email@example.comCall: Ms Lee 0122802353
148 total views, 1 today