Full-Time Audit & Tax Executive
We are a growing boutique audit firm that provides compliance audit, internal audit, taxation and corporate advisory services. We are seeking for passionate and qualified individuals who are interested to grow and enrich their career with a multi-discipline experiences, to join our firm as AUDIT AND TAX ASSOCIATE
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Qualification or Diploma in Accountancy, Business, Finance or equivalent.
• Those who possessed ACCA qualification would be an advantage
• Candidate believe in teamwork and possesses good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Proficiency in English is essential but ability to communicate in Mandarin will be an added advantage
• Own transport would be an advantage
• Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
• Experience working in an accounting firm or professional services firm will be
• Full-Time positions available.
• The job scope requires the candidate to have basic technical knowledge of auditing and taxation
• Audit assignment include working with clients documents and prepare audit working papers to gather audit evidence on the financial statements internal control and tax computation.
• Interact and liaise with client on account and audit assignments
• Internal audit include assessment of system of internal control of key processes in public listed companies and assessment of risk management framework
• Audit function includes carrying compliance audit and internal audit work locally and oversea, and
• Candidates will be given opportunity to exposure to various industries
• Formal and on the job training will be provided.
How to ApplyApply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
140 total views, 1 today