Full-Time AUDIT & TAX ASSOCIATES
• Assist in handling all the financial reporting matters and carry out high quality audit assignments with minimum supervision
• Ensure audit assignment progress and meet the deadlines
• Liaise with clients on all aspects of audit assignments
• Prepare tax computation and all statutory form
• Monitor and advise on tax estimation and tax payment
• Liaise with IRB and clients on tax issues
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
• Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for junior / assistant position.
• Fresh Graduates with good learning attitude are encouraged to apply.
• Possess good interpersonal skills and capable to communicate with all levels
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Willing to travel and possess own transport
• Preferably candidates who able to join us ASAP
How to ApplyPlease contact 03-5879 0519 OR send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Whatsapp us at 012-398 7048 for further information.
80 total views, 1 today