Full-Time Audit Semi Senior/ Senior
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: –
• Carry out audit of diversified portfolio of clients which include both private and public listed companies as well as foreign multi¬national companies
• Assist clients in building a good corporate governance structure for internal controls, financial reporting as well as other areas
• Able to liaise with clients and work independently
• Manage portfolio of clients and meeting deadlines
How to get your job application short-listed: –
• Possess relevant accounting qualifications or currently pursuing professional examinations
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in related field
• Team player with good technical, interpersonal and communication skills
• High Integrity and excellent work ethics, with strong sense of responsibility, commitment and discipline
• Willing to actively play a part in promoting the firm’s growth
• Responsible and willing to learn
• Knowledge in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects would be added advantages
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for Audit Assistant position
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
How to ApplyIf you have the drive, ambition and determination to succeed with us, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume stating your current and expecting salary together with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
94 total views, 2 today