Full-Time Audit semi senior / audit senior/ audit assistant
– Team players who are also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
– Ensure the audit assignments are performed inline with the approved auditing standard
– Assist to identify, develop and document audit issues and recommendations to ensure improvement in controls & procedures.
– Liaise with clients and relevant authorities
– Other audit related duties
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
– At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Remuneration is commensurate with qualifications and experience and will be reviewed based on performance.
– Possess sound understanding of the current tax legislation and IFRS
How to ApplyEmail resume to : firstname.lastname@example.orgContact details :SJ & CO.106-2A, JALAN PJU 1/3B, SUNWAYMAS COMMERCIAL CENTRE, 47301 PETALING JAYA SELANGOR DARUL EHSANPhone No : 03-78052850
63 total views, 1 today