Full-Time Audit Associate (PJ)
We are currently looking for competent and motivated individuals to fill the position as Audit Associate to manage and work with our expanding portfolios.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Conduct assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
– Identify and communicate issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
– Ensure audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk
– Ensure adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
– Ensure adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments, in line with standard audit career progression
– proactively seeks relevant education and training opportunities
– Perform other related duties as assigned
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or the equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience, those currently pursuing professional certification would also be considered.
– Relevant professional certifications would be advantageous (i.e. CPA, ACCA)
– Required language(s): English, Chinese
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
– Ability to apply audit standards through practical application
– Solid listening skills and ability to identify gaps in logic – inquisitive
– Strong organization and follow up skills including the ability to handle competing priorities and meet all deadlines and commitments
– Ability to give and follow instructions accurately and efficiently; proactive in asking clarifying questions to ensure work effort is directed wholly toward desired outcome
– Ability to identify underlying cause of an issue raised.
– Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude
How to ApplyInterested candidates please apply via:Email: email@example.comTel: +603 7890 3068Address: Unit 7.027, Block J, 129 Offices, Jaya One, No. 72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
52 total views, 2 today