Full-Time Audit Assistants / Semi-Seniors
– To undertake the planning and execution of statutory audits of companies in varied
– Preparation of full-set of financial statements in accordance with accounting
standards and other statutory requirements.
– To prepare consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and completion
of overseas reporting packages as and when required.
– To liaise with audit managers, partners and clients and to report on job progress and
other critical issues.
– To undertake special audit assignments.
– Holders of Accounting or Finance degrees, or currently pursuing professional
qualification with minimum 2 years experience. Fresh graduates and those without
relevant experience will also be considered.
– Good computer literacy (knowledge of Audit Express, UBS and AutoCount will be
– Possess good interpersonal and communication skills, and good command of English
and Bahasa both written and spoken.
– Possess a positive attitude, highly disciplined, organised and efficient in order to
effectively complete assignments to meet statutory timelines.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or send in their detailed resume together with a recent photograph to the address below or alternatively to call 03-7727 1662 for an interview appointment :-THE RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVENo 54, 1st Floor, Jalan SS 21/58, Damansara Utama47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
159 total views, 1 today