Full-Time Audit Assistant
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: –
• Execute Audit assignment as assigned by the Superior.
• Ensure timeliness of completion of audit assignments.
• Ensure proper and complete audit program and working papers for all audit assignment.
How to get your job application short-listed: –
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and/ or currently pursuing the professional qualifying examination of various accounting bodies.
• High Integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibilities, commitments, and disciplines.
• Knowledge of Mandarin both written and verbal.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
How to ApplyIf you have the drive, ambition and determination to succeed with us, please submit your application to Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
187 total views, 1 today