Full-Time Audit Assistant
We are seeking an individual who is energetic, ambitious, and eager to grow to join our team.
Successful candidate will responsible to: –
• Executive Audit assignment as assigned by the Superior.
• Ensure timeliness of completion of audit assignments.
• Ensure proper and complete audit program and working papers for all audit assignment.
How to get your job application short-listed: –
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent and/ or currently pursuing the professional qualifying examination of various accounting bodies.
• High Integrity and excellent work ethics with strong sense of responsibilities, commitments, and disciplines.
• Knowledge of Mandarin both written and verbal.
• Good communication skills.
• Willing to learn and take instructions, responsible and has positive attitude.
• Working location near to Pavilion KL & KLCC
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm
• Study Leaves and Examination Leaves
• Easy accessible to KL Monorail Raja Chulan, MRT Bukit Bintang, and Putra LRT KLCC
We provide a friendly working environment that will assure you of a rewarding career with good opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
How to ApplyIf you have the drive, ambition and determination to succeed with us, please submit your application with a comprehensive resume stating your current and expecting salary together with a recent passport size photograph to Human Resources Department at: -REANDA LLKG INTERNATIONALSUITE 9-5, LEVEL 9 WISMA UOA IIJALAN PINANG, 50450 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIATel : +60 (3) 2166 2303Fax : +60 (3) 2166 8303Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.reanda-international.com
142 total views, 1 today