Full-Time Audit, Accounting / Tax Associate
We have been established for many years since our establishment in 1982 with more than 30 staff strength. We gather the appropriate multi-disciplinary team for our business.
We are one of the many few ACCA Approved Employer Platinum and CPA Australia Recognised Employer Partner Status.
• Perform basic auditing principles and work related functions
• Apply knowledge learned in accounting and auditing in the audit process and procedures
• To perform basic accounting and bookkeeping data entry
• To perform tax compliance for established clients
• To review SST-02 returns
• Candidate must possess at least a diploma or degree in accountancy or equivalent professional qualification, ie. ACCA, CPA, MICPA & etc with good personality and interpersonal skills
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• Applicants must be willing to work in KLANG or DAMANSARA and travel to client’s office
• Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
• Semi-Senior or Senior level positions are available and you are highly encouraged to apply. We invite you to be part of us!
How to ApplyIf you would like to know more information, do contact our recruitment team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
134 total views, 1 today