Full-Time Assistant Warehouse Manager
* Responsible for all operational matters pertaining to Warehouse Department, which encompass inventory movement – delivery and receiving of Finished Goods.
* Be responsible for stock accuracy in Warehouse.
* Assess needs and develop effective Warehouse plans, policies and procedures to support inventory efficiency and delivery efficiency.
* Able to manage on time delivery and control waste in warehouse.
* Drive productivity growth and staff performance through staff management, training, motivational programs and etc.
* Interact closely with all level of people at various levels of the organizations to ensure full support in delivery of goods to customers.
* Ensure safety and health issue in the warehouse
* To manage warehouse machinery and equipment preventive maintenance planning.
* To ensure a proper and affective implementation of operational procedures.
* Perform other duties that may be assigned by Management whenever necessary.
* Diploma holder or higher in any discipline.
* Minimum 4 year(s) experience in the full spectrum of Warehouse, with at least 2 year(s) in supervisory level.
How to ApplyInterested candidate please forward your resume to email@example.com
279 total views, 1 today