Full-Time Assistant Warehouse Manager
The organisation is a manufacturer and distributor of health products and skin care products. It offers the finest nature based formula, comprising of 14 types of health products and 13 types of skin care products. Its business operations have extended into international markets like Singapore, Brunei, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and will continue to expand its territories.
• Understand FIFO and basic warehouse management system
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders; processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders; reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on orders received.
• Store all the materials at assigned location with proper label.
• Maintain the warehouse, records area and store area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Maintain the stock accuracy for all warehouse items.
• Prepare all the delivery documents like packing list, delivery acknowledgment.
• Plan delivery to local or outstation outlet.
• Prepare all the required materials for Marketing Events.
• Segregate and record all Return goods from customer.
• Pack and arrange delivery for all on-line purchase items.
• Perform monthly stock count and control the stock accuracy.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ LCCI / Advanced/ Bachelor’s Degree
• At least 3 years of working experience in related field
• Familiar with any ERP system or warehouse system
• Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese
• Willing to work in Shah Alam
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
95 total views, 1 today