Full-Time Assistant Company Secretary
Your role is to development knowledge and contribute in areas relevant to Company Secretary Services. As a member of our Company Secretary Practice, you will service a diverse industry and types of companies. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work in intellectually-challenging business environment, build strong problem solving skills and develop team and client leadership skills.
You will receive on the job training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues from other divisions.
Responsibilities and Duties
You’ll join our Puchong office as part of our company secretary practice. Our company secretary practice works on engagements across industries, advising clients at top-management level on issues including company structure and matters related to company act.
Qualifications and Skills
• Graduate in Bachelor of Corporate Administration or equivalent.
• Mature, confident, pleasant and able to interact at all levels.
• Knowledge on Company Act 2016
• Able to work independently and lead a team.
• Fluent in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Ability to write and speak Mandarin will be an added advantage
• Able to interact well at all levels.
Why join us
Arris Group of Companies /ACT Partners prides itself on providing a challenging and rewarding career environment for our team. In order to continue the rapid growth and the high degree of responsibility the group attaches, we need to attract exceptional people.
If you are one of those exceptional people, here are the key reasons we believe will make you love working in our group of companies.
• On job training will be provided to develop skill and knowledge among our staffs which including sponsored external courses/training and study leave for employees that undertaking relevant courses,
• A balance working hours,
• Great remuneration, including Incentive/bonus at least twice a year,
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement/promotion and challenging assignments that create job satisfaction,
• Clinical and hospitalisation benefit,
• Paid parking for the whole of MPSJ area.
It’s not just the work and atmosphere that makes our team members enjoy their jobs, it’s the tangible elements that they receive too.
Find out more about us at:
Website : www.arris-group.com
How to ApplyInterested applicants are requested to email a resume, qualification, current and expected salary together with recent photograph and contact number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
129 total views, 1 today