Full-Time Architect Coordinator
1. Responsible for coordination, supervise, monitor and control of renovation and interior design related works.
2.To meet datelines and maintain a consistent high standard of work
3. To site meeting with client and return brief for client needed.
4. Creative design methods have resulted in the use of less material, thus saving space while lowering costs.
5. To manage project work scopes of supervising, organizing and coordinating with project team and trade contractors/suppliers.
6. To ensure successful execution of the project with on time delivery, zero defect and meeting safety and health requirements.
7. To plan and organize work program for all site activities during the project, able to recognize any delay/critical path and to take immediate and appropriate
8. Maintain the financial health of the project by ensuring that project activities are completed within timeframe and planned budget.
How to ApplyPlease call at Belinda 0177860915 for the interview and send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
19 total views, 1 today