Full-Time Application Support Engineer (MES)
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Key delivery areas will be MES/ MOM (Manufacturing operations management) support projects (Incident & Problem Management, Change request). The candidate works as a team member along with the Project Manager / Delivery manager & Solution Architect and responsible to deliver the complete support solution to the customer. RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Key contributor to MOM L2/ L3 (Application Issue resolution and Change request) Support projects.
▪ Work on tickets/issues following the ITIL processes for Incident, Problem and Release management of the MOM application support- Application issue and Change request
▪ Monitoring system performance and troubleshooting (MES Applications).
▪ Support Monthly maintenance and breakdown activities to Global System maintenance team.
▪ Tracking Processes and generating reports related to Project performance.
▪ Sharing regularly Reports and supports details with Project manager
▪ Working with Solution Architect for continues improvement activities
▪ Testing ‘Application New Release packages’ on Test System.
▪ Change Request execution and management
▪ Documenting RCA (Root Cause Analysis) of the issues.
PREFERRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in Supporting (L2/ L3) MES/ MOM Applications (Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry)
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Industrial/Computer Science Engineering
▪ L2 /L3 System – Should have good understanding of MES System working and troubleshooting. Should have good experience in resolving MES System issues for production environment. Should be able to drive RCA for the MES system issues.
▪ Shop floor System – Should have awareness about DCS/PLC/HMI and OPC Systems such as Siemens S7, WinCC, RFID readers/writers, barcode scanner and printers.
▪ Should have good understanding of MES – ERP integration. Should have knowledge and experience in resolving integration interface application issue resolutions.
▪ Good Knowledge about MES Applications – SIT UADM, SIT UAPI, Camstar, QMS or any other industry similar MES Applications.
▪ Working knowledge of MES change request execution based on, C#, ASP.Net, HTML 5, Angular JS, DB Stored Procedure programing/ scripting.
▪ Good understanding of – ERP-Shop Floor Integration and XML/XPath, B2MML programming. Awareness about ISA S88 and ISA S95 Standards
▪ 24×7 Support, on call Support for Night and Weekends/ Holidays
▪ 4-7 years of experience in MES/ MOM Support Function
▪ Functional knowledge in Process industry operations.
▪ Knowledge of SAP Production planning module and transactions.
▪ Good experience in MES system issue resolution & management and Processes
▪ Preferred ITIL Certified
▪ Knowledge of process improvement methodologies
▪ Strong presentation and communication skills
▪ Deployment of MES solution.
How to Applyplease submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for Malaysian.
205 total views, 1 today