Full-Time Application Specialist
1. Assist to monitor the network usage and backups operations and ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media.
2. Assist to enforce information security policies in the Company and perform regular security monitoring to detect and possible intrusions.
3. To design and maintain the POS system, BI System and also to design on Navision System.
4. Advise projects implementations to management and end-users.
5. To analyst, design, develop and maintain small system and database.
6. Understand business operation and process requirement.
7. Conduct training and manual preparations.
8. To liaise with IT related and office equipment suppliers
9. To assists in other tasks as assigned from time to time by the management.
1. With strong fundamental knowledge in networking – LAN, WAN and Security and programming languages.
2. With in-depth knowledge on Microsoft Product, MS office, MS project and MS SQL.
3. Strong inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin, both written and verbally.
4. Independent individual and also a team member to achieve group objectives.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are welcome to send your resume to email@example.com or call 03-7965 9916
135 total views, 2 today