Full-Time Application Consultant
Application consultants create, modify, and maintain application software and other web-based programs.
To create and streamline their web-based applications.
Maintain Existing Software Applications – manage and troubleshoot existing software applications and programs, finding and implementing solutions to existing and potential problems.
Develop New Applications and Programs – create and implement new software programs and applications to meet specific business goals and customer needs.
Provide Live Support – provide live technical support to customers using application programs via web or phone communication.
Train Customers and Staff – creates training materials and gives verbal training instructions to customers and other staff members, advising them on the best ways to use applications and software to meet their desired goals and complete tasks.
Write Reports – on application programs based on data analysis, outlining areas that need improvement and creating suggestions to streamline application software functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer science, Software Engineering and BIS
• Fresh graduate – 1 year working experience in related field
• Ability to speak good English
• Great Customer service skills
• Ability to solve problems, multi task, time management
• Ability to work independent
How to ApplyTo apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comFor inquiries: call or whatsapp us at +6012-6383850
12 total views, 1 today