Full-Time Application Consultant
A consulting position in the area of Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting utilizing project management experience, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and solid product knowledge, to ensure success of the project implementations and establishment of long-term customer relationships.
Internally, the consultant will be involved in the:
– Pre-sales activities,
– Product demonstrations,
– Post-implementation supports of the Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting systems.
– Have a strong background and knowledge of Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting involving multiple subsidiaries, currencies, and accounting standards
– Ability to translate and configure complex Financial Consolidation processes and flows into a system
– Possess an intermediate to advance proficiency in spreadsheets and business processes, especially in the area of Financial Consolidation and Group Reporting
– Analytical, resourceful, independent, persuasive, and creative with a strong desire to solve customers’ problems
– Have commendable working attitude and interpersonal skills, and able to work as an excellent team player under pressures and tight deadlines
– Have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including training and presentation skills
Finance/Accounting Diploma or Degree Holder
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
56 total views, 1 today