Full-Time Analyst Programmer (C#)
– Undertake programming assignments entailing the design, coding, testing and documentation of systems.
– Create and maintain detailed logical designs to establish the order in which data is processed
– Test the validity and logic of programs and make amendments as required.
– Assist in the preparation of documents detailing the operations and maintenance of programs.
– Ensure all programs are developed according to corporate standards.
– Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– Required skill(s): C#, SQL Scripting, Oracle Stored Procedure, PL/SQL.
– Knowledge of Pro*C, C/C++.NET will be added advantage.
– Preferably with 1 to 3 year(s) experience and above in software development.
– Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
– Able to communicate in spoken and written English.
How to ApplyInterested applicants kindly send your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please state the position you are applying for. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
833 total views, 2 today