Full-Time ANALYST PROGRAMMER
1. Review, analyze, write and modify Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications (Web based and Windows based applications)
2. Write and modify programs to improve work-flow automation.
3. Responsible for incorporating data models into programs to generate reports or intelligent services.
4. Research emerging tools for data visualization and evaluate their suitability for business use.
5. Prepare test plans and write documentation.
6. Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for systems built and published.
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent.
-In-depth knowledge in relational DBMS technologies such as MYSQL is essential.
-Basic knowledge: software design, software development fundamentals, software testing, software documentations.
-Knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc) is a plus.
Passionate in programming, good analytical and problem solving, attention to detail.
Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in programming field.
Applicants must be willing to work in Taman Ria Jaya, Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Fresh graduates, who have passion in programming are welcome to join us.
Working hours: 8.00am to 5.54pm Monday to Friday [ 5 days work]
Group medical insurance, learning and growth opportunity, good working environment.
EPF, SOCSO, Panel clinic, uniforms, in-house sports center (badminton, yoga, zumba, gym), cafe, pool facilities, free parking.
13 days PH, 12 – 20 days annual leave.
Accommodation allowance, applicable to candidate reside outside Sungai Petani, amounting to RM300. Preferably candidate reside in Kedah I.e Sungai Petani, AS; or Perlis.
Refer http://www.thunderprint.com.my. Www.excard.com.my ; xendnow.my/index.aspx
Salary guidelines: FRESH – 1Year RM3000 – 3500
How to ApplyInterested candidate, please email application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comAny inquiries, call Susan 012-4875605 (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)Only shortlisted candidate shall be notified.
22 total views, 1 today