Full-Time Analyst, GL (Shipment) | Subang Jaya
– Arrange cash advance on a timely basis by coordinating with port agent and finance team.
– To understand the nature of CSA/ Disbursements to ensure the disbursements are coded correctly
– Prepare journals and manning costs, ensure the transactions are recorded accurately and on timely basis.
– Prepare monthly accrual journals, manning and vessels related expenses.
– Assist in vessels related reconciliation especially on investigation the open items and perform the adjustment entry to clear off.
– Collate information for variance analysis on manning costs between wages statement and Statement of Account by manning agent.
– Ensure all supporting documents are properly documented in shared folders for audit purpose.
– Continuously assist to think of ways to simplify complex accounting for vessels related items.
– Assist in ensuring that issues escalated are resolved in a timely manner.
– Assist in any Ad-hoc report or project being assigned from time to time.
How to ApplyIf you're interested to apply, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
27 total views, 1 today