Full-Time Analyst, AR (Billing & Cashiering) | Subang Jaya
– Accurate and timely billing for both freight and non-freight recovery
– To notify and follow up customer dispute with AR Dispute Desk.
– Ensure strict compliance with financial policies and procedure.
– Downloading of data through GQL and ensure all billings are done accurately and timely for both freight and non-freight recoveries.
– Sort and mail debit notes with appropriate supporting documents, accurately and on a timely basis.
– Prepare statements of account (both customized and non-customized) accurately within the time frame.
– Resolve billings and any AR exceptions with field personnel within the given time frame.
– Ensure that all essential AR documents are properly filed and where appropriate, properly packed in storage carton boxes, update storage control
record and arrange documents for offsite storage.
– Assist internal and external auditors in conducting audit field work.
– Assist in timely collections from internal and external customers.
– Prepare supporting document and obtain approval for refund processing.
– Perform payment allocation and void payment
– Perform accounting adjustment – move payment, credit write back, bad debt coding and FX adjustment.
– Provide guidance to junior on own portfolio for junior able perform tasks assigned independently.
– Assist in preparation in weekly and monthly reports.
How to ApplyCandidate who wish to apply for this position please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
42 total views, 1 today