Full-Time Analyst, Application Support (Fresh Graduates)
LintraMax is an MSC status company specializing in plantation and oil palm mill management systems. Since its inception in 2002, LintraMax has gained market recognition and industry trust and becomes the leading software specialist in plantation industry. Through its proven plantation management solutions helps improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs, increase profitability and develop sustainable competitive advantage. This achievement is primarily premised on the successful implementation of numerous Plantation Management Solution products that are delivered to the client’s satisfaction over the years both locally and globally.
The strength of LintraMax lies in its people – dynamic highly skilled and results-driven. The continuous effort to attract and retained the best minds in the industry is evident in its growth rate and acceptance by leading players in the industry. At LintraMax, we maintain an open, informal, stimulating work culture centered on performance, initiatives and teamwork. We are seeking qualified, dedicated, dynamic and responsible individuals to join us. If you are a person that seeks challenges and a career that rewards result achievement, we would like to talk to you.
Job Description :
– Provide first level support for a wide range of software, applications and hardware technologies.
– Act as a single point of contact to log the case and ensure timely and good follow up via telephone and emails until the problems are solved within timeline.
– To assess and diagnose nature of problem, provide basic technical support, escalate to next level whenever are required.
– Take ownership of user problems, monitor the escalation and follow up the status of problems and communicate status to the user in a timely and effective manner.
– To compile, document and update resolutions at helpdesk system and prepare related reports.
– To maintain a high degree of good customer service for all support queries and build close rapport with clients.
– Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering / Business Information Systems / Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
– One (1) year experience in IT service desk and/or application support experience is preferred.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone ethic.
– Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent service oriented quality.
– Ability to learn and support for multiple bespoke software applications.
– Self motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure.
– MS SQL training will be provided.
– Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
Medical, Dental, Performance Bonus, Insurance, Trips & Outings, Excellent Working Environment.
Head Office – Petaling Jaya :
Suite 616, Block E, Phileo Damansara 1
No. 9 Jalan 16/11
Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya
How to ApplyYou may submit your cover letter, transcript and resume to: Recruitment (For Permanent Position) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Internship (For Intern Application) Email: email@example.com
1477 total views, 1 today