Probity Asset Services aims to be the premier provider of back and middle office services to the asset management industry. Our head office is based in London, serving clients in Europe with an emphasis on the debt capital markets portfolios. We employ a global operating model and Malaysia is our first operational centre of excellence supporting our European office and in the future, our offices in the USA.
We are seeking a number of analysts to join our newly established Malaysian office, located in Bandar Sunway. You will be supporting our London office with working hours from 11am – 8pm although we pride ourselves on giving our employees as much flexibility as possible.
Prior experience or specific industry experience is not necessary as we will offer you the best on the job training. Having the right attitude is what we do expect from you.
Key tasks & responsibilities:
– Prepare daily reconciliation of cash transactions
– Monitor account positions and actively research discrepancies
– Update cash, positions, trade & compliance data
– Prepare daily cashflow reports
– Perform “hypothetical” transactions as required
– Assist in monthly compliance reports
– Prepare month end reconciliations and reports
– Diploma / Degree preferably in Finance / Accounting / Economics / Maths
– Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel
– Advanced Excel skills (preferable)
– Good written and spoken english
– Meticulous with an eye for detail
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and withstand pressure
– Able to work independently
– Flexibility with respect to working hours*
– Malaysian citizen
* You will be adhering to UK working hours and may be required to work Malaysian public holidays although time off in lieu will be given.
In return, we can offer:
– Competitive salary, RM2500-3000 monthly
– Performance related bonus
– EPF & medical
– Ability to work from home post probation & training period
– Flexible working hours
– Mobile plan subsidy after 1 year
– Laptop for keeps after 2 years
– Meal and transportation/parking allowances
– Opportunity for rapid advancement in a startup with a truly collaborative culture where hard work and personal initiative will be recognized and rewarded
How to ApplyIf you fit our profile and are highly motivated, adaptable with a strong work ethic and sense of responsibility, send in your application with a résumé/CV to email@example.com!Note, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
80 total views, 4 today